
Okay....so summer equals ice cream. Well at least it does for me. And I just happened to be in Walmart and they had their ice cream makers on sale for $10! I couldn't stop myself, next to my love of cookies is ice cream and homemade is even better! So I went to find the easiest and tastiest vanilla homemade ice cream - and my first try was AWESOME!! Try it - even better I bet most of the ingredients are in your pantry and fridge. That is even better!
The easiest ice cream in the world! No eggs, so no cooking. Just a few ingredients and so tasty!
• Prep Time 5 Minutes
• Cook Time 30 Minutes
• Difficulty Easy
Ingredients:
• 2 cups Whole Milk
• 1 cup Half-and-half
• 1 can (14 Oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 1 whole Vanilla Bean - I didn't have this so I substituted 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
Preparation Instructions:
In a large mixing bowl add milk, half-and-half and sweetened condensed milk. Scrape seeds from vanilla bean into milk mixture or pour your vanilla extract. Whisk together until well combined. Pour into an ice cream maker and in about 30 minutes, you’ll have delicious ice cream! If you have any left, just place in an airtight container and place in the freezer.

2 comments:
Yum! That does look easy... and delicious. I tried the blueberry cheesecake ice-cream from Our Best Bites. It was tasty, but a LOT of work. This looks like my kind of dessert!
P.S. Your home nestled in the mountains of Montana looks so cozy! Glad you are doing well.
I LOVE homemade ice cream in the summer! Too bad we aren't neighbors anymore haha! I agree, I love your new set up ;)
Post a Comment