Monday, July 19, 2010

Our Izzie girl

Our girl is getting so grown up that I just can't get enough of her. Here she is eating her corn and just kept wanting more! Then I did her toes for the first time - she held still and wanted to show everyone! So kissable she is!




1 comment:

Emily - faliLV said...

New follower from the BlogFrog. You have the most gorgeous family. Moving to Vegas was a big thing for us. I was excited to see another Vegas family, but I see now you have traded in the heat for the beautiful state of Oregon.
Hope you will stop by and say hi
Emily
www.familyandlifeinlasvegas.blogspot.com

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.