Monday, July 19, 2010

Our Montana house

Master bedroom..still a work in progress.



Matthew's room - can't find the sheets to the bed -might have to go shopping!



Izzie's bedroom. She has Matt's bed until we find her one. She went to a big girl bed with no problems!


View from dining room to living room.



Our backyard view - can't beat it!! (plus that is why we have no cell coverage!)




Our Living room/computer room/tv room - I should say all purpose room!




View looking into kitchen and dining room.




The front door. I now have a wreath on the door - sorry!




Our house - loving it!!!!



I forget to photograph our basement - it just has another family room, bedroom and our food storage room. It has so much room and I love the neighborhood!





4 comments:

Samye said...

I love your home!! super cute, and I am sure so nice to be finally in a home of your own!

Emily B said...

I love it too! I wish they would build houses like this in Vegas. I'm am over seeing stucco all over the place. I hope you are enjoying Montana, Diane.

Mike and Jenny said...

Love the house! Love Montana too - looks perfect!

Hibbard Family said...

It is just sooo beautiful! How nice does it feel to have a little room of your own. We really miss you, but I'm glad you have such a nice place to live!

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.