Friday, July 16, 2010

Our move to Montana!

Well our family moved again! John's job took us to Missoula, MT. We had 2 weeks to find a house and move all our stuff again in less than 1 year. We found our house online - thank you Craigslist - and had John's boss' wife come look at it for us so we could rent it. We are pretty lucky on our find -it is gorgeous! We have views of the mountains and a wonderful neighborhood. We have 3 families on our street that are LDS and next door neighbors who have kids our ages, and they play well already! Our church building is 4 minutes away, but a small building. But no one is complaining - just a few minutes away-YES!! (We were driving a half-an-hour each way in Oregon.)

I will post some pictures of the house soon - I am still trying to get it organized! What a job!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Taren said...

Sounds perfect. I'll trade you!!

Membership Required said...

glad you got moved safely. That view is incredible! What job took you to such a beautiful place?

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.