Sunday, November 2, 2008

Twilight

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


You can call me a party pooper!
I want to go to the Twilight movie but NOT at Midnight! I still have a kid who wakes up in the middle of the night. So anyone out there who wants to go the next day at a NORMAL time -call me!!!

1 comment:

Wog said...

i am excited to go see it!! Too bad we aren't close!! :) Hope all is well!

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive