Friday, November 7, 2008

Kids and Cooking

Pilgrim's Hat Cookies

Try this with your kids!


Striped fudge shortbread cookies
peanut butter cups
orange tictacs
white frosting with yellow food coloring

6 comments:

Emily B said...

Those are too stinkin' cute.

Membership Required said...

ohh!I am so going to have to try this with two year old fingers.

Jeremy and Taren said...

Is this taste of home?

Mike and Jenny said...

Hey Diane! Thanks for the great dessert idea, the Toll House pie will definitely be making an appearance at our Thanksgiving,looks delicious and I can't wait to try it! Will you email me your Ezekial Bread recipe? I forgot to copy it down before you changed the post. Thanks again!
Jen

Skeeter said...

Yummy! So going to have to try that.

Julie said...

That is so cute! Gotta love anything with chocolate and peanut butter!

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive