Friday, November 7, 2008

More Halloween

Halloween Night with our pumpkin.



Our Pumpkin - so cute!

We went to a photo shoot and let's say Isabel didn't like it so well. But it was a good idea.


The whole group - at least Isabel isn't the only one crying!


She is saying to me, "Mom how could you!!"


The other kids wondering why she is having such a bad day!


5 comments:

Emily B said...

I love the pea costume. The hat is the best part.

Ashlee said...

Diane, that was so fun to get all the cute babies together!!! She is so cute even if she is crying!!!

Jon and Ashley said...

She is such a little sweet pea! I think she is cute crying too. That was a great idea to get all of those babies together for a photo shoot.

Mike and Jenny said...

Loved the photo shoot idea, the one with Isabell in the pumpkin was my favorite!

Hibbard Family said...

that last picture made me laugh out loud - isn't it great when other kids look at the crying kid like they've never seen anything like this before!!!

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive