Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tiffani - my best friend

Tif has been my best friend since our freshman year in High School. We have done everything together - good and bad. Thank heavens she was LDS too -that tamed us down. I was able to hang out with her (not as much as I would have liked-you need to quit your job one of these days!) and our kids played soccer at the park with her ward.

Our daughters have the same middle name (Grace) and a matching birthmark-Crazy!


Matt ready to play soccer


Izzie and mom


Trying to play soccer - mostly we just run around and laughed.


Matthew saw a train and ran after it. Tiff had to run after him for me.

No comments:

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive