Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My baby watching TV


Yes, this is my 4 month old watching TV. I did NOT place her this way, she turned her little self to see the TV. She will also do this when I feed her - turn her whole body to see the TV or computer - whatever is playing the best show! (At least she is getting educated by watching the presidential reviews)

3 comments:

Tash said...

lol babies know what they like. my little foster baby would do the same, she would maneuver herself to get the best view of tv computer, or anything else that would catch her eye lol. by the way im holly's sis. i saw ur blog from hollys. she told me about ya...nice to put a face with the name :)

Hibbard Family said...

dian sh0e is getting sooo big!

Ashlee said...

Diane,
It was fun to talk with you at the park the other day!! Your little girl is such a cutie! And Gavin and Matthew had so much fun playing! Your trip to Oregon looks like so much fun, and a lot cooler than Vegas!! How nice to visit family! Ok...that car in this picture is SOOO cute, I might have to borrow that for pictures!!! Hee hee!

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive