Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random Pictures from our trip to Oregon

We had a great time in Oregon - but I am so glad to be home! We missed John like crazy. I had no cell phone coverage in Pleasant Hill where my sister's farm is and I beg and pleaded to use every one's phone just to talk to him. Usually we got to talk maybe a few minutes a day - which really sucked! But it was fun to see everyone and to catch up.



Izzie trying to stay warm. The first week was warm and in the 80's. The second was cold and wet we even had some rain. I didn't pack for cold weather so we wore the same thing over and over. Thanks to all my clothes I packed (I was over my weight amount for the flight and had to carry some on with me. I looked so silly carrying so much stuff.)



Matt had so much fun. His cousin Rae Rae is 3 and they were the best buddies hanging out and playing so good together.


Rae Rae, Izzie and JoJo



My niece Stef grabbed my camera and took cute pictures of Izzie. Here is one of them.



My beautiful niece Stefanie!

6 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

It looks like you had a great trip. I'm glad your back though.

The Simpson Family said...

I can't believe how big Izzie is getting!

Mike and Jenny said...

Looks like you had a great trip! I'm from Washington, and all of your pictures made me miss the pacific northwest!

Hibbard Family said...

I'm glad you are home... although I don't see you everyday I feel a little better knowing you are so close :) I want chickens soooo bad! Maybe one day we'll have a yard big enough to have some! p.s. thanks for the book

Wog said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! Hope you are doing well! :)

Lindsay said...

It is always nice to come home after a long trip. It looks like you had lots of fun. It is so hard living far away form you family. You look great and you kids are so cute. Love ya!

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive