Friday, September 19, 2008

Girls Nite Out at the Ocean Coast

My first weekend in Oregon I was kidless and hanging with my favorite girls - my sister Jennifer and my niece Stefanie. Stef had a YW outing at the beach and Jen and I joined them for fun.

Next time the chubby one goes on the side. (Jennifer, me-Diane and Stefanie)



My gorgeous Sis!



Florence Oregon Coast - Freezing but beautiful and sunny



Our feet (this one is for Stef)



Our view from the house we stayed in. NICE! Just a quick little walk to the sand and water.

No comments:

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive