Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Heading to Jake's football game

My Nephew Jake is playing 8th grade football and we all heading out to see him play. Well by the time we all packed up 6 kids we missed his first game and was an hour early for his next game. So we missed it - bummer. But I did see him in his cute uniform. What a stud! Here are a few pictures I took of the Jackson family.

Josh and Matt


Steve (in brown) with Rae Rae. Aunna or JoJo in Green Oregon Duck coat. Matt in back stroller with Josh on his bike and Jen pushing Matt and Stef hiding behind her dad.


Jen holding Izzie - what a spoiled girl on this trip. EVERYONE loved her.


Cute Jake!


I don't think it is a good idea to give Snow (the dog) strawberry lemonade!

No comments:

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive