Sunday, September 16, 2012

My 6 month baby


Oh my precious baby is 6 months already.  
She weighs about 15-16 lbs.  Rolls all over the place.  Loves toys.  Sucks her thumb and toes.  She smiles all day.  Sleeps all night.  She is such a joy - I wish I could freeze time and keep her this way. My Emily Alese you are such a special spirit - I LOVE YOU SO!! 

2 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

Sleeps all night? Boy you are lucky! She's is so beautiful. She reminds me of Matthew a lot.
Why oh why do they have to grow so fast!?

Diane Jaggi said...

Thanks Lena - she does look like Matthew!

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.