Yep, you read that right. I saw this recipe in a book and was thinking...hmmmmm..good diet breakfast, lets try it out on the kids. Guess what...... they loved them! I thought they were darn good too and I even whipped them up and didn't let them rest. I wonder what they taste like if I let them rest??? They take 5 minutes to mix together and 10 to cook. To me that is amazingly fast - even on a school day. Try them out!
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
2 cups cottage cheese
4 eggs
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup flour
***Update - Cook on greased skillet - it will help flip. These do cook longer than 'normal pancakes' on each side.
Mix ingredients and let them rest for 1 hour to up to
overnight.
Cook as you would a normal pancake.
Put real maple syrup, jam, fruit or honey on top.
Enjoy!
1 comment:
These sound like they would be great low carb pancakes - I think
I'll give them a try!
- Aunt Regina
Post a Comment