Wednesday, May 11, 2011

San Diego Trip

We decided to take a mini vacation with our friends Brad and Susan Anderson (so happy to be together again!). We headed to San Diego and enjoyed 2 nights in a 4 star hotel - downtown then headed to Sea World, shopping, eating, and enjoying the beach. Here are some pictures of our trip.


Waiting for the dolphin show - we got so wet!
The awesome Anderson's!
Susan and I enjoying the beach.
Matthew loved the ocean - we pretty much had to drag him from it!
My two handsome boys enjoying the turtles.
The happy couple!

How did I get so lucky with my family - so blessed!

No comments:

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive