Thursday, May 26, 2011

I had my sis and bro-in-law for 3 days..here is a few things we did...

My BFF sis and her hubby came to visit us for a few days. We had such a nice time but it was to short! I was so depressed when she left. She is a darling person. So caring, loving, and thoughtful. I am so grateful she is my sister and we are a forever family! Here are a few pictures of our activities.


Matthew waving to a diver cleaning the Silverton's salt water tank.


The Bass Pro Shop (bro-in-law's choice to see) had a special truck with all sorts of deer trophy's - not my cup of tea, but the kids thought the truck ramp was cool.


Izzie got a new hair bow - dang I could just eat her up!


We ate some YUMMY frozen yogurt at Poppy's (highly recommend-Blue Diamond and Cimmeron) and the kids loved the yogurt and well as the little tables - as you can see they had to have the boy table and the girl table.




My sis, Jennifer and bro-in-law, Steve (sorry bad picture) they have been married 21 years and have 5 kids. I LOVE THEM!


Matthew and Uncle Steve after looking at the guns at Bass Pro. Matthew thought that was cool and he loves his uncle Steve.


Dang what a cute kid - Glad he is mine!


Looking at some boats. Nope, none came home with us-darn it!


My sis -Jennifer and I. We are both going blonde - can you guess who is older? I used to be really bugged when someone asked me that. Especially since I was single and she was carting around 3 kids at the time. I don't care now anymore. I am now trying to look like her!
My mom told me when I was young and my older sibling (Jen, Bryan and Andrea) went to school I would be sad and wait by the door for them to return home. When I saw them return, I would run to them. I don't remember that, but I love hearing stories like that when I was young.
I love this woman! Jennifer you are amazing!!!! (and the kids at the bottom of the picture are pretty great too!)

1 comment:

Hibbard Family said...

You two look so alike! I'm glad you got to see your sis for a few days ;)

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive