Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Parents and the Wild Burros

My parents came to visit this past week. I dragged them around town, Matthew's basketball class to story time, to shopping, to making my dad plant my tomato plants, to fixing Izzie's desk, to resting. It was so nice to have them. And I miss them already.

Bonnie Springs-

Grandma with Izzie

Feeding the wild burro - crazy! We have never done this before. (PS they like raisins)

We went to Cactus Joe's and they had a week old goat and 10 baby kittens. Matthew LOVED them!


Yep that is the raisins talking! Come here little burro!


Aww the baby kittens! So cute and so many!

My parents!

No comments:

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive