Thursday, October 29, 2009

Familly Pictures

Before we left Vegas we had Ashlee Bailey Photography (you can find her on the bottom of my blog under friends) take our family pics. Here are some of my favorites (okay maybe a few more).









5 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

Wow! I love these pictures! Your photographer did an awesome job! And you guys are such a good looking bunch! I hope everything is going well with your new changes.

vickersfam said...

I love these pictures!
And I can't believe how tiny your new place is...definitely cozy, right? But the outdoor space probably more than makes up for that. Good to see some posts!

Jeremy and Taren said...

What a gorgeous family!! Love them all.

Emily B said...

Ashlee does such a good job. These pictures turned out great.

Membership Required said...

Great pictures!!!! Pretty pretty family!

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.