Friday, August 28, 2009

In house garage sale -part 1

We will be having a Garage Sale but for now I am pulling everything down and selling it to anyone who wants it early. I will take best offer too!

Cake holder -$5


Grass decor -$2 (GONE)



School bus - sings no people $1


Candle sticks with candles $3


Pitcher with matching mugs (4) -$5

Glass decor with leaves (both) -$3


Crib, rocking chair with ottoman, changing table (not pictured)
It is in great shape!$250 (SOLD)




Candle glass thing -$2

Items not pictured:
1. Books - Prelude to Glory (the whole set must sell together) $5 a book
2. Work and the Glory (the whole set must sell together) $5 a book
3. Lots of other books and some cooking! $3 for hard $2 for soft
4. toys -.50 to $2
5. table cloth $1
6. dishes .50 to $3
7. Candles $1 to $3
8. Infant Car seat Brittax holders, not car seat but the things you click into the car -I have two. $10 each
I still have:
The Fridge ($250) SOLD
Bike -very good condition and was over $850 ($350) SOLD.
CycleOps Fluid 2 Bike trainer + front tire riser for the trainer- $150.
Plants prices ranging from $10 to $20

2 comments:

Sara said...

What kind of bike is it?

Membership Required said...

I cant believe you are selling the crib. Something tells me you're not done. Good luck with the sale and I bet you are happy to be moving. ML

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive