Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society or I call the GLPPPS book. I just finished reading it today and LOVED IT - go out and read it NOW! You will love the characters, cry and laugh. It is one of my top 10 now.

2 comments:

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

Yay! I'm so glad you liked it! I, of course, adored it and I was hoping everyone else would too! :)

Hope you're doing well!

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

It was such a fun book! I loved the style (letters) it was written in! A few twists that I saw coming... and a few I didn't! It was a good read :)

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive