Monday, August 24, 2009

#1 of 1000 things to do


Bougainvillea is hidden, sorry.


John is NOT included with the bike - sorry he is a keeper!



We are going to be selling somethings - I wanted my bestest of friends and ward members to have first pick before we put it on Craigslist. So I am putting this out here for you to start thinking if you need something or want something new.

I will have pictures and more items later too so keep checking back!
1. Fridge -white (never been used besides using it for storage)

2. Road bike - Excellent shape!

3. Crib, rocker, changing table (walnut colored)

4. toys

5. books

6. Kitchen misc.

7. Misc decor around house

8. plants - potted (cactus, tree, bougainvillea and dessert plant)

If you think of anything you would like to look at or want - let me know!

1 comment:

vickersfam said...

Diane, we might be interested in the bike, some books, kitchen stuff, etc. I'll call or email you later to talk specifics. Thanks!

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive