Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Big 1 Year Old

My Beautiful Baby Girl is 1 today! What wonderful memories - she is such a joy in our lives! She was 7 lbs 13 oz 1 year ago. Now she is 20 lbs and walking! I am grateful for her sweet spirit and so happy she chose us as her family.

A few hours old at the Hospital - sleeping. I remember when we had Matthew we would never let him leave us for a minute (in the hospital) and when the nurses would take Izzie for her hearing test or something - we said "Here you go" and then both John and I would fall asleep! We wouldn't even hear them bring her back - we were that tired!



Izzie and her beautiful blessing dress (2 Months old)


Our 1 year old - we had her pictures done - but I had to take a few to share.


Isn't she to die for! (I made her tutu)

9 comments:

Ashlee said...

What, I can't believe that she is ONE YEARS OLD!!! That went by way too fast! She is such a cutie!

Mike and Jenny said...

1 already?! Enjoy the celebration!

Jeremy and Taren said...

Happy 1st Birthday little Izzie girl. Hope you had a wonderful day. You are such a beauty.

vickersfam said...

wow, SO beautiful! Those pics turned out really well. And I'd LOVE to learn how to make a tutu...teach me please!

Diane Jaggi said...

The tutu cost me about $5- max! And only took me about 45 minutes (crazy kids - bugging me included). Crazy huh? It is so easy your going to laugh at me! I will be happy to show/tell you! Just let me know.

Emily B said...

I would like to know how you made it, too. I love the pictures. Happy Birthday, Izzie!

Membership Required said...

stunning! Time for another. Grin.

Membership Required said...

blog about that tutu.

Wog said...

she is a doll!! How time flies!! :D

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.