These have become my favorite oatmeal cookies. I have a hard time not eating all the dough before I cook them and then I can't stop at just one! And they have WHEAT in them - and you would NEVER know!
Ultimate Oatmeal Cookies
*Mix-Ins: Add chocolate-covered raisins, mini chocolate chips, nuts, coconut, mini m&m’s, anything that floats your fancy.
2 sticks unsalted butter (I used both unsalted and salted works)
1 cup packed brown sugar
½ cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
¾ t fine salt
½ t baking soda
½ vanilla extract
¾ cup unbleached all-purpose flour
¾ cup white whole wheat flour
2 ½ cups rolled oats
*Mix-ins
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or use stone.
In bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter and all sugars until fluffy (about 6 minutes) Add the eggs and beat until incorporated, scraping bowl as necessary. Add the salt, baking soda, vanilla and mix at medium speed until blended. Add the flours and mix at low speed until smooth. Stir in the oats and desired mix-ins.
Place cookies on sheet and cook 13-15 minutes. Cool and transfer to cooling rack.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One of my favorite pictures
About Me
- Diane Jaggi
- This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.
Family and Friends
- Aileen and Brandon
- Amy and Rob Simpson
- Angie and Brandon Wright
- Ashlee and Elliot Bailey
- Ashlee Photo
- Ashley and Jon
- Avery Nelsen
- Becky and Kevin Goins
- Emilee and Bill Carruth
- Holly Fisher
- Holly Spears
- Jake and Ashley Jaggi
- Janet and Aaron Shumway
- Jenny Gayan
- Jeremy and Taren Morris
- Jill and Tyson Watson
- John and Joanna Anderson
- Kam and Jenna Hibbard
- Kari and Garrett Walker
- Karrisa Bagley
- Kate and Zach Hulet
- Katie and Randy Tucker
- Kevin and Emily Bowman
- Kiersten Kobel
- Leigh Ann and Will Downer
- Leigh Ann's Living Providently
- Lena (Jaggi) Phillips
- Liz and Matt Higginson
- Mccall Morrison
- Merry Lynn Guy
- Mike and Lindsay Simons
- Natalie and Rodney Vickers
- Nate and Sara Bingham
- Nina and Justin Winward
- Rachel Simpson
- Rob and Kendra Tucker
- Ryan and Brittany Hunt
- Samye and Dustin Peterson
- Skeeter Allen
- Susan and Brad Anderson
- The Jackson Family
1 comment:
Those look DIVINE!! Where do you get all of your heavenly recipes?
Post a Comment