Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sneak Peak..

We had Matthew and Izzie's photo taken with a friend photographer (who was awesome-Ashlee!!) here is a sneak peak at them: (They are darling!)

http://ashesphotos.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Emster said...

Oh my heck! So cute!!!! I have been on the look out for a good photographer to do our family portrait so thanks! I'll keep your gal in mind. She does a great job!

Emilee said...

Priceless pictures AND you won a free photo shoot- you scored!!

Mike and Jenny said...

beautiful!

Membership Required said...

cute. You've been tagged by the way over at my blog.

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.