Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas and New Years



We had a very low key Christmas and loved it. Matthew made out like a bandit. And Izzie got a few toys. Good thing she doesn't care! New Year's was nice, we had a few friends over and some of my in-laws. We even made it to MIDNIGHT! Then I got the stomach flu and hated the rest of the weekend! Yucky sickness!

3 comments:

Mike and Jenny said...

How nice to have a low-key Holiday, sounds wonderful. Hope you're feeling better from the flu.

Hibbard Family said...

Matthew looks so much older with that longer hair. Sorry about the sick-o weekend :(

vickersfam said...

I'm glad New Year's was fun. I hope I can make it next time! Sorry about the sickness...blah.

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.