Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Some of my favorite things..on my tree.

I would post a picture of my Christmas tree - but it is sooooo sad this year. Matthew likes to rearrange things on the tree and with a few things broken, our tree this year is just a sad one. But I wanted to post some of my favorite things on it.

This was given to me by John when we were engagement and it started a tradition. Every year we find an ornament to remind us of that year.


My Seminary teacher gave this to me. Her parents were on a Mission in Jerusalem and sent one to the whole class.



This is for Piper. He is a good dog most the time. At least I have no Cheerios on my floor!


My sister Jennifer made this in 1981 and my mom gave it to me when I got married. It has been my favorite since I was a kid.

No comments:

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.