Friday, December 12, 2008

Jake and Ashley's Wedding

In the beginning of December we went to see John's brother Jake get married. They got married in the Logan, UT Temple. It was a beautiful ceremony. Whenever I attend a sealing, I always think about mine and want to go back and feel those wonderful moments again. Thank goodness for pictures and journal entries! Here are a few pictures of that day.


Isabel looking adorable.


Tyson and Jill (John's sister)-she had a baby eight days before me. Doesn't she look great!



Ashley and Jake - dancing.


Dancing still..very cute couple.



Me and Izzie

No comments:

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.