My girl has potty trained herself!!! I have tried and tried in the past and she just didn't want to do it. So I left it alone. This past Wednesday, she woke up and said she wanted to sit on the potty! So up she went on the potty and pooped! I was so surprised and then she kept telling me to go. Now on Monday(today- day 5), she potties, washes her hands and loves it. I am so amazed! If you told me one week ago if this was possible I would of laughed in your face!
This is her potty chart - pooping comes easier to her. But the pee pee is coming along well to. She will pee in her diaper at night and when we go to church she gets stage fright and will pee in her pull -up. I am not brave enough to go without something (pull-up or something) But at home no problems!! I took a huge package of diapers back to Costco and it was not a sad goodbye.

3 comments:
She is SO big! Not just because of her potty training. She's just so big!!! (and stinkin cute)
I am so happy for you! What a fabulous day to be diaper free!!!
Yay Izzy!! Now you have no diapers to change. Woo hoo!! I remember when Kenna was starting to potty train, she peed on the floor in nursery. Probably a good idea to keep her in pull-ups when you go out. ;)
Post a Comment