Monday, December 20, 2010

Books

It isn't to late to read a good Christmas story. I am not talking about 'The night before Christmas' or 'Polar Express' even though they are my favorite kids story books for this time of the year. I am talking, crying or weeping (that was more me), laughing and uplifting books.

AUTHOR-Donna VanLiere

TITLES-
The Christmas Hope
The Christmas Blessings
The Christmas Shoes

They are so good! And at COSTCO!!! or your local library.

Read them - read them and cry, love, and be uplifted!
I wrote about this last year too - just reminding all my friends and family.

No comments:

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.