Sunday, October 17, 2010

Recent pictures of us


Me with the kids and of course Piper.



Izzie so cute with her smile.



My two happy kids...they keep me busy and happy!




Our family just being silly. Matthew is 4 1/2 and Izzie is almost 2 1/2. Not telling you how old we are - but young at heart!




This is my niece Stefanie who I love SOOOOO much. When her mom (my sis) was pregnant with her I knew it was a girl (they didn't find out till she was born). I loved her instantly. She is the kindest, sweetest and most beautiful girl in the world and I hope Isabel is just like her older cousin.




Matthew riding his bike. He loves his bike and has to ride it everyday without fail. I don't know what he is going to do when it starts to snow. It is now getting so cold, that I freeze watching him, while he is out riding-I almost have to jog in place! Ha! What my neighbors think!





Dang - this picture is turned weird. My beautiful girl - can't get over how big she is getting.

2 comments:

Emily B said...

Look how beautiful your neighborhood is! And I also love seeing recent pictures of you guys. Your kids are growing up!

Membership Required said...

Beautiful Family. Looks like a pretty place to live. Now did you do a post on why it is you moved there. I know it was for a job but not sure what kind of job, etc. Hugs, ML

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive