Friday, October 29, 2010

October Happenings.....

Piper got a present from grandpa Stewart a little jacket with Lil' Monster on it. He really didn't like his picture being taken, can you tell? But we had to show the folks!



Izzie by our front yard tree - it was so pretty with all the red leaves. Now there is only about a hand full on the tree. Still no snow though.


Last Friday we went hiking with some neighbors. Bear Creek Trail. 3 miles. I carried the girl the whole way and boy was I sore! Can you say Jello Legs!


All rock and trees and a nice waterfall.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Taren said...

I miss that Piper!! What a cutie. It is so beautiful out there. Love it!!

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive