Thursday, August 26, 2010

My little Spiderman






And you thought it was August! HA! Costco had 3 left and we had to get one. Matthew loves it so much I had to beg him to take it off so it doesn't get worn out before Halloween gets here. And Matthew thinks that isn't soon enough.




2 comments:

Emily B said...

Haha. We have one of those from last Halloween, and William still likes to wear it as a dress-up. It comes to about mid-shin on his leg, but he still loves it. This year he wants to be "Black Spiderman", as he calls it, so I need to start looking.

Hibbard Family said...

Emily if you find a black spiderman costume PLEASE tell me! Kaden was spidey last year and still wears his costume a few days a week - it's just a stage right!

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.