Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pictures from Izzie's Birthday and party!

Cousin JoJo, Izzie smiling for the camera.

Daddy with Izzie and friend Karaline.

Izzie with sunglasses and no we didn't drug her in this picture, she is not my photogenic girl as Matthew is and my camera is really slow (she did smile for a sec or two.)



Cousin Rae Rae and Matthew hugging the Bday girl!


Our family.



The birthday cake AKA cheesecake. The recipe is in another posting and can I say how much I love it! It should be against the law it is sooooo good! Thank you cake for the extra pounds, but it is worth every bite!






JoJo and Izzie eating yummy chips and salsa. Her bday is on Cinco de Mayo.







The whole bunch of them. Can you tell the two cousins, Matthew and Rae love each other?





My 2 year old!









3 comments:

Emily B said...

She's such a pretty girl. And I'm glad you put a picture up of yourself, Diane. I haven't seen you in a while.

Emily said...

Hey Diane,
I had not idea you guys were moving to Oregon! JEALOUS! I grew up in Eugene and boy do I miss it.

Hope you guys are doing well, your family is so cute!

Jill said...

I can't believe how old your kids look...and how long your hair is! Just about 1 more month until we see you, right? Unless you want to come out to Michigan? We've got a whole empty basement...Miss you guys!

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.