Thursday, May 27, 2010

Barbara Barrington Jones

I have been meaning to post on our Women's Conference my stake had this month. We had ONE speaker. You ask how can you have only one speaker? I thought that too. How can one speaker take up 5 hours (lunch was 1 hour)? Well she did and it was EXCELLENT!!!!!! And I could have sat and listened more! You ask,Who is she?

Barbara Barrington Jones.

She is a Latter Day Saint who devotes all her time to share her talents with others. She has gone thru amazing experiences and has stories to share. She is an author, dancer, convert to the church, wife, mother and teacher. She speaks FREE to anyone interested too! If you are needing a good woman's conference that you will feel uplifted, the spirit, laughter, and learn something, she is your lady!

Check out her website:
http://www.barbarabjones.com/index.html


You will love her!

1 comment:

Emster said...

Thank you!!! I actually have been looking for something like this for our stake. I'll check into it. Your timing couldn't have been better! :~)

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.