Monday, March 15, 2010

New Pictures!

Here is my big 4 year old - 42.6 lbs and 3'11" tall! Yes, huge and 100% adorable.

(Piper is so fluffy - and looks very nervous in this picture!)

Our 6th year anniversary picture. We got the WHOLE night to ourselves. We dropped the kids off with the grandparents and went to sushi and dessert. Rented a movie and enjoyed our night free of responsibility. Loved every minute!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey guys,
We've been looking everywhere for you and trying to get back in contact. Tell John to get ahold of me soon! Dylan

Jeremy and Taren said...

Kenna said he is a handsome boy. Love the pictures.

JoAnna Anderson said...

Hey Lady! You sure look cute in your pictures and your kids have grown up so fast it seems! Did you move to Oregon? I think maybe Susan told me & its been a while now & maybe I forgot!? Anyway....good to see you on here.

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive