Friday, March 12, 2010

6 years and loving it!

Today is my 6 year anniversary! I am so lucky and blessed to be in love with my best friend. John has been my comfort, my love, my everything. I love him with all that I have and can't image my life without him. I love this gospel so much to know that I have him and my family forever. Happy Anniversary John!


Every year we take a picture of us to document what we did and how we look like, so in 10, 20 + years we can look back and see us age, but also remember what we did. I have an Anniversary Photo Album/Book to keep all this in.


Year 6: Picture to come!


This is year 5 - Activity: Dinner and Temple.



This is year 4 - Activity: Dinner and Movie and hugely pregnant with Izzie.





This is year 3 - Activity: Dinner and a Las Vegas Show (we almost forgot to take 'the' picture so this is right before bedtime.)




Year 2 - Activity: Having a baby -Matthew


Year 1 - Activity: Dinner and a Las Vegas Show.
This isn't the picture on that day - We took that picture on film and not digital, but here is a picture of us that year.




Marriage date March 12, 2004 - Portland Oregon Temple for time and all eternity.






One of our Engagment Photos:

5 comments:

janny said...

cute photos! you are so pretty... and you haven't changed much over the years! happy anniversary! we miss you down here... ;)

janny said...

ps: this is holly spears. i didn't realize i was signed into my mom's account. :)

Jeremy and Taren said...

Happy Anniversary guys. You are such a beautiful couple. Love ya.

Emily B said...

I agree. You guys look the same up to year 5. I'm sure year 6 will be the same.

Membership Required said...

happy anniversary. We just celebrated 7. How time flies when you are in love. Hey check out this site for some cute things. Pass it along please.
http://www.myinitials-inc.com/merrylynn

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive