Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mama and her babies

#1 reason I am glad I don't live in scorpion region. My sister-in-law sent me this picture. It was in a family members backyard. I don't think I would even take a picture I would be yelling and screaming to KILL it!

Here are some facts on the picture: The mom is an inch long and it surprisingly had babies 2 weeks ago...29 of them. Except now they think the Mom ate a couple of them. YUCK!!

1 comment:

Membership Required said...

UGH!!! That site makes me miss AZ less. Yuck!

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.