Thursday, February 11, 2010

Coast Trip - February 2010

We went to the coast last weekend with our bestEST friends. We had such a blast. Stayed at a 5 star resort with the ocean crashing right outside our balcony. Kids played and loved every minute. It was to short of a stay! Our camera battery died right after we took pictures of the ocean and so we are lucky my best friend's sister took these! Thanks!
Izzie loved running from the waves - we DID get SOAKING wet!
Matthew with his buddy Austin making mud pies.

My best buddy Tiff (with her niece). The coast was beautiful!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Taren said...

I miss the beach!! Ha ha. Looks like you had a great time. I am so happy that you are near your best friend and your family. You look so happy. :)

Mike and Jenny said...

Beautiful, what a great vacation!

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.