Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween of 2009

Halloween 09 - Matthew was SPIDERMAN! and Izzie was Piglet (yes, I know Piglet is a boy character but it was my sisters costume and it was free). Austin was a fireman and Karaline was a pink fairy (my BFF kids). I was a blue bride and my sister Jen was 'going to the masquerade ball'. The little witch is my niece JoJo (she loves to watch Izzie).

Izzie couldn't keep her eyes open with the flash - but I got a smile!

My BFF Tiffani (cowgirl) and her two kids. They are pretty much the same age as Matthew and Izzie.


We went to the churches trick or treat day, which was a lot of fun and games. Matthew thought Halloween was the best! Then we went to my BFFs house and had dinner and gave out candy to all the kids and watched a movie. The men in our lives were at the Ducks game (which they won to USC!) It was a great day with lots of fun.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Taren said...

You all look great. Your hair is getting so long.

Emily B said...

My daughter was Piglet when she was one. I know Piglet is a boy, but I don't think I would ever put a pink costume on my sons. To me, it's totally a girl costume.

Membership Required said...

cute little ones!

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.