I had to post something about Girlfriends tonight. I am sitting here in Oregon in front of the computer (yes, on Friday night) looking at pictures and thinking of my girlfriends. I have been so lucky in my life to have some of the best. I can't say enough about them. I have the best BFF - Tiffani who I met at Girls Camp when we were 12 and she was wearing pink sweats (yes, they WERE!!) Then I went to college and met many awesome girls who I lived with and still stay in contact with, even with thousands of miles in between. Then I have girlfriends who I got to know in Vegas and fell in love with, as we shared stories about pregnancy/breast feedings, sharing cooking disasters or masterpieces, were my kids babysitter savers, bookworms and late night conversations. I can't tell you how much I miss you and wish the best for all of you! Here is to you my GIRLFRIENDS!!
A friend is a gift you give yourself!
Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown

It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friends are relatives you make for yourself. ~Eustache Deschamps

A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. ~Lois Wyse
.JPG)
Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life.
.JPG)
Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Bible: Ecclesiastes
.JPG)
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. ~Oprah Winfrey
5 comments:
Love your pictures & this post! I agree that my girlfriends are what I miss the most from Vegas. It was a uniquely wonderful experience to be surrounded by SO MANY inspirational, wonderfully, fun & generous women... they truly were sisters!
Aww, so cute. So glad I met you. I miss you friend. I think we need a new picture. Hee hee. We can't take one on the day of your move. LOL!! We'll have to come up there and visit. We might be going up there in the summer. Jeremy's grandma is only an hour from you. Hope you are doing great.
I totally agree with you - the older I get the more I appreciate good, true friends. Thank you for being such a fantastic friend to me! We miss you!
We miss you!!!
need your new address please. mlguy@comcast.net
Post a Comment