Here is Izzie at two weeks old and close-up as everyone has been asking for. She is cute as a button!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One of my favorite pictures
About Me
- Diane Jaggi
- This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.
Family and Friends
- Aileen and Brandon
- Amy and Rob Simpson
- Angie and Brandon Wright
- Ashlee and Elliot Bailey
- Ashlee Photo
- Ashley and Jon
- Avery Nelsen
- Becky and Kevin Goins
- Emilee and Bill Carruth
- Holly Fisher
- Holly Spears
- Jake and Ashley Jaggi
- Janet and Aaron Shumway
- Jenny Gayan
- Jeremy and Taren Morris
- Jill and Tyson Watson
- John and Joanna Anderson
- Kam and Jenna Hibbard
- Kari and Garrett Walker
- Karrisa Bagley
- Kate and Zach Hulet
- Katie and Randy Tucker
- Kevin and Emily Bowman
- Kiersten Kobel
- Leigh Ann and Will Downer
- Leigh Ann's Living Providently
- Lena (Jaggi) Phillips
- Liz and Matt Higginson
- Mccall Morrison
- Merry Lynn Guy
- Mike and Lindsay Simons
- Natalie and Rodney Vickers
- Nate and Sara Bingham
- Nina and Justin Winward
- Rachel Simpson
- Rob and Kendra Tucker
- Ryan and Brittany Hunt
- Samye and Dustin Peterson
- Skeeter Allen
- Susan and Brad Anderson
- The Jackson Family
9 comments:
She is so cute. I love the nick name! I hope you are getting some sleep.
Hey Diane, this is Lena, John's cousin. Lynn told me about your blog so I've been checking it out. Izabel is such a beautiful baby. Congartulations to you and your family on a healthy, beautiful baby girl.
She is a doll and love the nickname too! Your are looking good yourself!
You're right - she is cute as a button.
Oh my goodness Diane...she just gets cuter every time I see her! And I love the name Izzy. It's one of my favorite girl names. I'm glad you are doing well! Cute blog.
She's so adorable and looks like part of your family. I'm glad to hear she's doing well. How are YOU feeling? Getting enough rest, I hope!
What a beautiful baby!!!
Congratulations! She is such a darling baby. I love that you call her Izzie. We have been out of town at a funeral and other things, but we are home now, so if you need me, please call!
P.S. Our blog is private now, so if you would like an invite, email me at princesspae@yahoo.com
Post a Comment