Monday, May 5, 2008

Family and Isabel


Grandpa and Grandma Stewart came to help with Matthew (Thank you so much!!!) They are already lovin the new granddaughter (#17).

Right after giving birth and I am still loving John!

Matt kissing sister

My family!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Welcome Isabel Grace Jaggi! I'm so excited for your family! You look beautiful Diane! It was good to see your parents too. They are such great people. I bet Matt is having a great time with G&G there. Congratultions you guys! When are you going to make it to Utah now to visit:)?

Unknown said...

Congratulation Jaggi Family! She is a beautiful "Isabel". We're so happy for all of you especially, Diane. Yeah! You'll have a great Mother's Day since you've got the labor over with. It's wonderful Daryel & Pat can be there to enjoy all of you. Rest and relax while you've got the extra help! Please tell them "hi" and to enjoy the time being Grandma & Grandpa! Again, Congratulations!!!

Love - Richard & Linda

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.