Monday, April 15, 2013

Best Homemade Pancakes

My kids love pancakes, when we go out to eat they want pancakes and when it is the weekend they want pancakes.  I find this recipe in the paper and wrote it down and it is so yummy and fluffy.  It is even better with bananas cooked in.

The Fluffiest Thickest Pancakes

1 1/2 cups flour
3 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar

1 1/4 cup milk
1 egg
3 Tablespoon butter, melted

In large bowl with the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.  Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg, butter and mix until smooth.  Heat griddle over medium-high heat.  (servings: 8 pancakes)

No comments:

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.