Sunday, July 15, 2012

Emily Alese 4 months today 7-15-2012


My name is Emily, or Emmi, or Em, or Stinky (Daddy calls me that) or Emily Alese Jaggi (Izzie calls me that), Sister, Girlfriend, or Baby.  I turned 4 months today.  Where did the time go?!  I still don't sleep through the night yet, I love to be held and snuggled.  I will not take a bottle.  I smile and giggle.  I love to be outside, play with my pound puppy and to see my brother and sister.  I am adorable and just plain happy all the time.  Can't wait to see what next month brings!

No comments:

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.