Thursday, March 22, 2012

My sweet baby, Emily Alese

Emily Alese Jaggi
Born: March 15, 2012, 6:42 pm
Stats: Weighing in at 7 lbs 14 oz, 18.5 inches long

Here are some pictures of our sweet baby #3.
Sorry they are so random - but I am one tired mama and this is what you get!
I will write the birth story a little later for all who are interested.




Grandma Stewart with Izzie and Emily



Grandpa Stewart with Emily



Emily resting! Loving the bracelets already!



Daddy and daughter



The Family - we have 3 kids now!



Proud mama!



The kids and I




Emily, a few minutes old.


Big Brother and Big Sister - so proud and Emily's biggest fans! They jumped up and down when they saw her for the first time. Matthew kept saying, "What a cutie-patootie (sp?)!"

1 comment:

Hibbard Family said...

Oh Diane! I'm so happy for you. You have such a beautiful family! I love the picture of you and Emily, you look georgous and peaceful :) I can't wait to meet her!!! xoxo

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.