I have been the worst blogger lately. Well, I do have a good excuse. This pregnancy has been so hard! I have been sicker than ever, but now at 20 weeks I am feeling more like myself, no more meds and no more puking! That was the longest 5 months of my life. I really didn't do anything, I laid on the couch, didn't cook and made myself pick up the house and took my kids to school. So nothing to brag about, so no blogging.
So we are having a sweet baby girl, no name yet but we talk about it a lot. Matthew says, Bella or Elliot. Izzie says to name her Princess. I like Lily, and John doesn't. But still thinking and we have plenty of time-March (middle).
I do have a funny story about Matthew -
The other day I cooked dinner, nothing exciting, probably leftovers. But we were all sitting at the table eating and Matthew picked up his food, took a bite:
Matthew: "Damn." "Damn, this is good."
John and I looked at each other and said,
"Excuse me? What did you say?"
Matthew-again: "Damn, this is good."
That is what we thought we heard and John says, very nicely. "We don't say that word Matthew."
Matthew: "ok"
John (jokes) blames me for his swearing - HA! I laugh! Right!

No comments:
Post a Comment