Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Finally pictures of our new house in Vegas

Home sweet home! Izzie's room- Matthew's room-

The Loft upstairs-



Master bath-



Master bedroom with closet-



Master bedroom bed-(bathroom door on side)



Kitchen-(I think the tiniest kitchen I have ever had -besides the one in Oregon)



Living room/Family room with dining room which is in the kitchen.



Our house - view from outside and backyard. (Matthew loves the hose. Can't keep him from spraying everything!)




Home sweet home!

4 comments:

Emily B said...

That house looks just like the Young's old house! ;)

Emilee said...

You look so settled and organized! I love it. Glad Emily stated the obvious for me b/c I was beginning to wonder why it looked familiar. Hope you are enjoying your 'new' life in Vegas!

Diane Jaggi said...

That is to funny - people have been showing up to say hi and it is so nice!

Membership Required said...

It seems similar to your home the first go around in Vegas. How is it being back there. Good I hope. Did he go back to same company???
Cute pics in Izzie's room we have some of those same pictures.

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.