Monday, February 28, 2011

Smores-stuffed-chocolate-chip-cookies

(However mine turned out puffy - and I used mini chips-fyi)


We are having the missionaries over for dinner tonight and we are having:

Chicken Parmesan

Garlic Angel Hair

60 minute rolls

Crystal light-Raspberry lemonade

and for dessert:

Smores Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies!

So I have to make them and test them before passing them out-(of course!) Holy cow - if you love chocolate these are the cookies for you. Crisp graham crackers with melty chocolate goodness and gooey marshmallows ready to mess your pretty little face up! They are about the size of 4 cookies- in one. So if one doesn't do it (as in fill you up), well my hat goes off to you! Check out the recipe for the cookies here:

http://picky-palate.com/2011/02/21/smores-stuffed-chocolate-chip-cookies/


Enjoy!

No comments:

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.