Thursday, September 16, 2010

Matthew's 1st Soccer Game

Matthew's team and coach. Aren't they so cute and little! 4-5 year olds! We have the smallest and the tallest on our team - gosh who would know!



Practicing kicking the ball. He is good at this!




Action shot! GO SOCCER!



My boy is in Soccer! I know nothing about soccer- just kick the ball and run it to the goal and do a dance - oh yeah don't touch it with your hands. So I ask Matthew if he is interested and he said yes! So, we got him on a local team that has 85% LDS, which is awesome. He gets to know his ward members and neighbor friends. However he was the boober of the team, yeah you read that right. He cried when someone pushed him, tripped him or was stealing his ball-which was the worst ever! We had to kept telling him that it is okay to do this in soccer, but he had a hard time with it. Well at least we know we are teaching him right things - no hitting, pushing in real life but to do it in soccer....... WHAT!!!! My little sensitive boy. I am hoping next game is easier!

No comments:

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.