Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Izzie and a sunny day

'The Izzie girl' and I were hanging outside and I had to run in and grab my camera. It was such a beautiful day (60's) and she was just loving the sun and the fresh air, that I needed to capture the moment. My beautiful daughter is growing up so fast - she is 23 months old! The only problem I have with her is she hates getting her picture taken....Yaaa...just one good picture and a smile please!







1 comment:

Emster said...

What a cutie!!! And seriously what is it about not wanting pictures at this age??? :~)

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.